The following recipe is for a traditional seafood laksa noodle soup. However, this recipe can also be adjusted to use chicken or pork depending on individual taste. Serves two.
- Hogan’s Laksa paste
- 3-4 Fish balls
- 2 boiled eggs
- 4 Tiger prawns
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 handful of Bean sprouts
- 100g of Tofu
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 packet of egg noodles
- Add 1 tbsp of oil (preferably coconut oil) to wok and heat over medium heat.
- Add 1 tbsp of Hogan’s Laksa paste to oil and fry till fragrant.
- Add prawns, fish balls and coconut milk plus half a can of water to wok.
- Simmer until prawns and fish balls are cooked.
- Blanch egg noodles in hot water for 5 minutes and then drain the water.
- Cut tofu into squares and heat in microwave for 1 minute.
- Add noodles and tofu to wok and stir through. Remove from heat.
- Serve in a bowl and add cucumber, bean sprouts, and boiled egg (cut in half) on top of noodle mixture.